Changing Lives Governance
Changing Lives Members
- Professor Mick Waters
- Professor Samantha Twiselton
Changing Lives Trustees
- Mr David Davidson – Sponsor Trustee NDA (Chair)
- Mrs Michelle Pearse – Co-opted Trustee
- Professor StJohn Crean – Sponsor Trustee UCLan
- Professor Cathy Jackson – Sponsor Trustee UCLan
- Mr Stephen Asquith – Sponsor Trustee NDA
- Mr Josh Rice – Sponsor Trustee Sellafield Ltd
- Mrs Ann-Marie Cowpertwhaite – Co-opted Trustee
- Dr Jeffery Quaye OBE- Co-opted Trustee
- Ms Georgina Crooks – Co-opted Trustee
- Mr Tim Barlow – Co-opted Trustee
Members of the Board of Trustees can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
David is a Performance Reporting Manager at the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), holding responsibility for the NDA’s Inflation Metrics Project and Mission Progress Reporting. (Please click image for full bio).
Michelle Pearse has worked for the NDA since 2005, and has been the Quality Manager since 2010. She also leads and manages the team of 20 administration staff across the NDA’s five offices, ensuring the organisation has the right level and amount of support across all functions and projects. (Please click image for full bio).
Pro Vice-Chancellor for Research and Enterprise at University of Central Lancashire, having previously been Executive Dean of College of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences . (Please click image for full bio).
Cathy Jackson is interim Pro Vice Chancellor for Academic Leadership at the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan). A medical doctor by background she undertook part of her post graduate medical training in West Cumbria and is familiar with both the delights and challenges of the area. (Please click image for full bio).
Stephen Asquith has worked for the NDA since 2012, and currently works within the Finance function as Head of Business Planning. He works on corporate planning and securing funding from government for the NDA’s activities and has been a Trustee of Changing Lives Learning Trust since 2020. (Please click image for full bio).
Joshua Rice has been a Trustee for two years and primarily covers Facilities, Safety, and Security, prior to that he acted as the Health and Safety Responsible Officer for West Lakes Academy. (Please click image for full bio).
Ann-Marie is a Chartered Structural and Civil Engineer with an extensive background in project management and engineering on a large variety of award winning and major buildings and infrastructure projects across the United Kingdom and Channel Isles. (Please click image for full bio).
Jeffery is the National Director of Education and Standards at Aspirations Academies Trust. An experienced senior leader with an enormous passion for improving the life chances of young people, he was formerly a regional Chief Executive Officer and Director of Standards and Effectiveness. (Please click image for full bio).
Ms Georgina Crooks
Bio to be added shortly.
Tim is a Trustee Director (Vice-Chair) of Clariant Trustees Limited, an occupational pension scheme with £450 million in assets and over 2,000 members. He chairs the communications and administration sub-committee and sits on the legal and governance committee. (Please click image for full bio).
Changing Lives Trustees Documentation
- Scheme of Delegation 2023-2024
- Terms of Reference 2023-2024
- Trust Board Committee Membership 2023-2024
- Members Declaration of Business Interests 2023-2024
- Trustees Declaration of Business Interests 2023-2024
- Executive Team Declaration of Business Interests 2023-2024
- Trust Board Attendance 2022-2023
- Trust Board Attendance 2021-2022